Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Hey kids! Happy Spring Break I hope everyone is having a great time! I am stuck in the rainy, cold, boring Provo, Utah. It hasn't been too bad though. Aside from missing all of my friends it's been pretty good! I am going to start with Easter weekend.

EASTER
     We had some of our family in from Vegas and St. Geezy. There were 17 people sleeping in our house. It was absolutely crazy but never-the-less it was a good time. I love my family. On Saturday night we had a flashlight Easter egg hunt. We have been doing these for as long as I can remember! I was officially to old to do the hunt :( but it was still fun to help Drevin look for the Easter Bunny!  The Easter Bunny spoiled us this year! Me and my brothers all got shoes! I got sandals, Drevin got Nike's, Chase got Vans, and Brans got Converse. Sadly the Easter Bunny forgot my size of shoe, so I had to take them back for a pair that fit! My grandma and grandpa Jensen got me a new blue dress that I love.

MONDAY
     My first official day of spring break was pretty laid back. My grandparents offered to pay me $30 to clean their house over the break and I was not about to turn that down. So while all of my friends spent their day's in California doing things in the warm I cleaned. Yup! Fun I know.

TUESDAY
    I got to spend all day Tuesday with 2 of my favorite people, Amy and Drevin! The first part of the day I was babysitting the little guy. Drevin is amazing at every sport possible. He is 3, I am 15 and he makes me feel like a pile of dirt. But don't get me wrong he never fails to make me laugh he is always sure to let me know when I am doing something wrong. "

"Ky you do it like this." "No Ky that's not how you do it." "Kylee you suck at this."

    I know, I know he is crazy. But I love him with everything I have. We were playing catch in the front yard and he threw the ball at an incoming car. It was so close to hitting it I almost died, thankfully it didn't but the car still slammed on its brakes. My heart sank right to my toes. The guy didn't get out of the car but I still had to get mad at Drev and put him in his room. This really sucked! I don't get med at the kid often but after I do I always want to go in his room and give him a big hug. Sitting on the couch hearing his cries, waiting for him to come out makes me want to cry. Thankfully at that time Amy came home to reinforce that he couldn't do stuff like that!
    Later on us three went up to Salt Lake to shop! We went to DSW, Nordstrom Rack, and the Mall. We went there to see if I could find sandals I liked better, but we ended up getting more than that! We will just say all of us walked in the door with something new! After about 2 hours of shopping I was sure the world did't want me to find sandals. But Amy made me go in Forever Young Shoes to see what they had. I FOUND 2 PAIRS!
     Oh and I went and saw one of my best friend's dog. His name is Grizzly and he did a fine job making me miss her more.

WEDNESDAY
     Today was really good too! This morning I had the whole house to myself. And needless to say I didn't wake up until 11. It felt really good but it was a little long. Drevin got home from Pre-school around 12:30 and we went to my mom's house to hang out! We did sidewalk chalk and laughed a lot!!!


LOCATION OF FRIENDS

Meg, San, and Bai are in California together with Meg's family

Jenny is in California with her family

Vanessa is on a cruise

Chloe is in Vegas

And I am home!
 New clothes
 Me and Kacie
 He got a haircut
 My reminder of the best friend

 And some of the cutest girls in town
Here are some pictures of my week do far! And yes that is Chase on a clown bike!
~xoxo Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment