Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Saturday....

     Yesterday was a beyond crazy day! It started off with lunch at Joe Vera's with my mom and grandparents. Then we went on a 3 hour shopping spree to Sam's Club and Walmart. Not a good idea on a Saturday! After that we stopped and picked up Vanessa. My mom found these sun catchers on pinterest that my grandma fell in love with. She wanted to make them to hang in her tree in the back yard. We went to Hobby Lobby and the Bead fairy to get the supplies we needed.
This is what we were shooting for!

After we spent a good amount of time selecting beads we began to make them. It was extremely hard to get the heart shape to look right. But thankfully my grandpa was there to save the day. He made 7 hearts for us to 'bead'. For the most part the project was a success. We all laughed a lot, and only got frustrated a couple of times. We made 6 different colors and a multi-colored one. We did pink, purple, blue, green, red, and orange. 
 Purple.
 Multi-colored circle.
 Pink.
 Blue.
 Red.
 Green.
 Multi-colored.
Orange.

     They turned out really good! I made the pink and the green one. After we crafted our little hearts out we went and got some $5 pizza. On our way home we picked up Meg and Bailey. We ate our pizza and made our way over to the barn. When we got there we hung out down stairs for awhile and then went up stairs, curled up under blankets and watched The Life of Pi. The 30 minutes I saw of it were really weird. My mom came at about 9:30 to pick up Me, Bailey, Meg, and Chase. My mom is always out to make people laugh. We went around the round-about 3 times and I thought I was going to throw up. This is when my mom started heading in the opposite direction of their houses. Before we knew it we were on State Street, my mom stopped at a red light and asked if we were ready to do a Chinese fire drill. 
     If you don't know what that is don't feel to bad, we didn't either. She explained it to us, A Chinese fire drill is when everyone in the car gets out excluding the driver and runs around the car a couple of times while the driver honks the horn. We were all pretty excited and no one could stop laughing. At the first red light no one made it clear we were going to do it, but Bailey and Meg went right for it. My mom enjoyed laughing at the way we all ran. Bailey waved her arms, and chase ran around the car once too many every time. Me and meg,? Well we are perfect other than running the wrong way causing a couple of collisions. 
     It was a fun night and thanks to my mom I have a few ideas of what we can do when we can drive!!
     







No comments:

Post a Comment