Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

The rest of my spring break was one to remember! I had an amazing week of being with my brothers, eating food, and missing my friends. I'm pretty sure my parents thought I was in depression mode. I hung out with NO ONE... I think it freaked my dad out a little bit, but he got over it!

Thursday
     I woke up to go to school.. Not the kid of shcool you'd think, I went all the way back to preschool. For my Computer Technology class we had to do a job shadow, so I went to school with Drevin. I have a lot of fun actually. It was cool to see Dreving play with all of his friends! He was so sweet to everyone, when we first got there we were playing with buiding blocks and this little boy was in the corner crying. Drevin walked over to the kid, and asked if he was okay. The kid was older than Drev but he was sure shorther than him. Drevin was bent over with his hand on his knees while talking to him. The kid has a big heart! The main teacher asked me if I was comfortable teaching a class, and I said yes. When I was helping the other kids with the activity Drevin was getting really freaked out and jealous. He cracks me up. Amy came and picked us up and we finished off the day at chick-fil-a.
      My day didn't end there though. My mom called me and asked if I wanted to go see Olymus has Fallen with her and my brother. Who is going to turn down a movie? Not me! It was a really good one, and we also did our first double header at the movie theater ever. Well lie my mom had done it, but it was a first to me. We left the movies dropped by taco bell to grab something to eat, and made our way back. We went and saw The Host right afterward! It was pretty good as well, it was nice to end on a settler note. Not so violent!
 Drev would only play with the girls, and they think he is pretty cute. We are in trouble when he gets older!



Friday
     We did NOTHING!! I cleaned my grandpas bathroom and that is it... But we did discuss leaving for the sandunes the next morning!

Saturday
     After a long morning of deciding, we left for the dunes! It was me, my mom, and chase. We threw stuff in the car and we went. Though we didn't take much to eat, and nearly starved to death it was the best weekend ever! We laughed a lot, it was warm and only a little windy, and I got to do my all time favorite thing. RIDE! I went up sand mountain for the 2nd time, and I was more nervous this time. We pulled up and I hadn't been on the bike at all. I wasn't ever sure if I remembered how to ride. But my uncle said "you'll be just fine." So, I went up it, and it was still just as fun. I went on my first night ride, one word. SCARY! I have never been so nervous and so relaxed at the same time. It is a feeling that is impossible to explain. I love being in the sand and the the sound of the bikes nearly stops my heart. It is in my blood!
Sorry for my lack of pictures, I wasn't thinking
 
Sunday
        We came home, washed the car, and ate, and ate, and ate some more. We were starving! But it was an amazing spring break and it's one ill never forget!
 
 
Stay happy kids, stay happy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment