Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My best friend is also my cousn. Vanessa and I have always been close! We know how to make eachother feel better. I decided to write about Vanessa today because yet again today she made me laugh. we have been hanging out a lot lately, our relationship is growing really strong. Everyday I go to lunch with Vanessa, Jenny, and Bailey. We have all become very close. Today was Vanessa's choice for lunch, and since it was taco Tuesday we went to Del Taco. On the way back to school Vanessa, Bailey, and I were walking in line and Jenny was a little ahead of us. Vanessa was telling us a story, I sped up a little because with three of us walking on the sidewalk was a little crowded. As I picked up my pace Vanessa stayed right at my side, so slowed down again and she was still right next to me. I couldnt tell if she was doint it on purpose, so I walked a little faster and she followed. This probably went on for a good two minutes before I realized she was not doing it on purpose, I burst out laughing. I explained to everyone what I had discovered and Vanessa was a little upset with me. She didn't talk to me for a good 5 minutes, and then she decided to love me again.

I don't know what I would do with myself if she wasn't there to make me laugh everyday. She is for sure my other half.
This is what it looks like when she gives me a 2 second warning for a picture, thank you Vanessa!
I could not figure out how to rotate this, but this is the little us!
This is what it looks like when I give Vanessa a 2 second picture warning, you welcome!
I can not wait for more summer nights with this girl!
I am not sure why she is crying in this picture, but I am guessing I made her laugh after this was taken.
And it doesn't get prettier than her. I love you Vanessa! Thank you for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment